(In accordance with Art. 13 of Regulation No 679/2016)
We inform you
That the collection and processing of your Personal Data will be carried out by the hereunder writing company in accordance with the following:
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Fanani srl, in the person of its temporary legal representative, with registered office in Via Caduti di Sabbiuno n. 7, Anzola dell’Emilia (Bo).
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The Data processed are:
– Your Personal Data;
– Personal Data and contact details of the company as a legal person and of the employees operating in it;
– Personal Data and contact details of suppliers.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND PROFILING AND LEGAL BASIS
We may collect and use Personal Data for the following purposes:
Correct execution of accounting, tax, commercial, technical and all business activities generally related to the existing relationship. They may also be processed for shipping and installation of products and to provide product information via e-mail. Personal Data is collected for this purpose on the basis of the existing contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject. If you refuse to provide the Data or oppose yourself completely to their treatment, you will be able to verify the impossibility to continue any business relationship or any other kind with our company.
4. HOW DATA IS PROCESSED
We process Your Personal Data on paper or electronic form and enter your Data into relevant databases that may be accessed – hence your data be disclosed to – our employees of the administrative and commercial sector, debtly instructed.
Said employees use, process, compare the Data as well as carry out any other appropriate action, including using ,automated means, always in compliance with statutory requirements that ensure, inter alia, protection of the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data, as well as Data accuracy, update and appropriateness to the purposes for which the Data is collected and used, as stated above.
5. PLACE OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data will be safeguarded at the company’s registered office.
6. COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties only to fulfill legal or contractual obligations, such as for example the Accountant and Credit Institutions. Personal Data shall not be subject to dissemination.
7. DATA RETENTION
The Data will be stored throughout the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, for the time
required by legislation.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Data Subjects have a number of rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679. These are:
• The right to access their Personal Data (once confirmed that their data are processed by the holder);
• the right to have their Data implemented and rectified;
• the right to have their Data deleted;
• the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of their Personal Data under certain conditions;
• the right to receive the Personal Data provided to the holder in a structured and commonly used format, and to transmit them to another holder;
• the right to object to the processing of Personal Data if there are reasons connected with his personal situation;
• the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making;
• the right to be notified in the event of a serious breach of its Data;
• the right to withdraw his consent for processing Data at any time;
• the right to make a complain to a Data protection supervisory Authority.
Requests may be directed to the Data Controller or employees by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org; in response to these requests the Data Controller will give appropriate feedback without delay.
The Data Controller undertakes to make it as easy as possible for the Data Subjects to exercise their rights.